Save More with
Safeco® Auto Insurance
For more than 85 years, Safeco has delivered new and better ways to protect cars and drivers with auto insurance. If you drive a sedan, hybrid, minivan, station wagon, SUV, pickup truck or anything in between.
The safer you drive, the more you save with the Safeco Car Insurance - RightTrack® Discount
Make sure you sign up for RightTrack when you purchase your Safeco Auto policy
Simply download the Safeco RightTrack app from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store and follow the steps to register.
You'll drive with the program for 90 days. At any time, you can check your progress and performance in the app.
Your final discount will be applied to your premium once we've reviewed your results. You could see savings up to $513 per year on your premium.*
Call Now for your Free Quotes
Safeco car insurance coverage and discounts
Your standard Safeco Car Insurance policy provides essential liability protection and other coverages required by law. It includes coverage if your car is involved in an accident while being driven by you or someone else. To enhance your policy with extra protection for damage, emergencies, repairs, and personal property, you can choose additional coverage options.
What makes us different?
Reimbursement for First Aid
- Safeco auto policies include up to $10,000 in coverage for reimbursement of first aid administered to others after an accident.
- Select Safeco Auto Insurance policies offer accident forgiveness after a set number of years of accident and violation-free driving.
- Remain claim-free and we’ll reduce your collision deductible by $100 with each annual policy renewal, for up to a maximum of $500 or five years.
Full coverage protection
- Helps pay for repairs or to replace your car if it is stolen, vandalized, or damaged in some way other than in a collision. Includes loss or damage from fire, flood, falling objects, wind, hail, and collision with an animal.
- Helps pay for repairs to your car for damage caused by an accident.
Popular coverage options
Build Your Own Auto Insurance Policy
- Have peace of mind knowing you're better prepared for the unexpected. Our many auto insurance coverage options vary from state to state. Call us today to get the best combination of coverage, value, and price, and for personal advice on which coverage options are right for you.
- For only pennies a day, Roadside Assistance covers towing to the nearest qualified repair shop and other basic emergency services. Safeco Roadside Assistance will help you change a flat tire, deliver gas, oil, or other essential fluids like radiator and brake fluid, jump start your battery and send out a locksmith if you’re locked out of your car.
Rental Car Reimbursement
- Get help paying for the cost of renting a car while yours is in the shop being repaired after a covered loss. Rental car reimbursement is a type of loss of use coverage.
Car insurance - whats required in most states
Car insurance requirements vary by state. In most states, you are required to have both bodily injury and property damage liability insurance. Some states require coverage to help pay hospital bills and medical expenses for you and your passengers related to injuries from a car accident, no matter who is at fault. Some states require that you protect yourself from uninsured or underinsured motorists.
Bodily Injury Liability
- Helps pay for bodily injury expenses, like hospital bills and medical care, that you may be held responsible to pay if you cause an accident that injures another driver or another car’s passengers.
Property Damage Liability
- Helps pay to fix someone else’s vehicle you’re held responsible for damaging in an accident.
Car insurance - whats required in some states
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Medical Payments (Med Pay)
- Helps pay for hospital bills and medical care expenses for you and your passengers if you’re injured in an accident, no matter who was at fault. Some states require personal injury protection. If it’s not required where you live, you can always choose to add it yourself.
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
- Pays for damages you are legally entitled to recover from a driver without liability insurance or a hit-and-run driver or for an amount that exceeds an at-fault driver’s insurance limits. In other words, it covers you when the other guy doesn’t have enough or doesn’t have any insurance to pay you for damage repair or your medical bills. If it’s not required where you live, you can always choose to add it for your own protection.
Even more coverage options
Emergency Assistance Package
- Includes all the benefits of Roadside Assistance plus adds coverage up to $100 for expenses and up to $500 for meals, lodging, and transportation if you’re involved in an accident more than 25 miles away from home. Also includes coverage for personal belongings damaged in an accident or stolen from your car.
Loan and Lease Coverage
- If your car is declared a total loss because of an accident or theft, loan and lease coverage helps pay for a possible difference between how much is left on your loan or lease and the depreciated street value of your car. Sometimes called Guaranteed Auto Protection or GAP Insurance.
Electronic Key and Lock Replacement
- If your electronic keys are lost or stolen, we’ll replace them – along with any remote control pads and locks – at no extra charge and with no deductible applied.
CD and DVD Replacement
- Get coverage for damaged or stolen audio-visual media like your CD, DVD, videotape, cassette, or record collection.
New Car Replacement
- If you’re the original owner of a car that is less than one year old that has been totaled or stolen, we will pay you the value of a comparable new car.
Audio-Visual and Custom Equipment Coverage
- Protects your audio, visual, and custom equipment that was not installed at the factory or dealership. Audio-visual systems and equipment, like a stereo or DVD player must be permanently installed. Custom equipment includes any part that modifies the appearance or performance of your car or truck, like a modified or custom engine, roll bars, lift kits, custom wheels, murals, and decals.
- We’ll help pay for veterinary expenses or death benefit if your cat or dog is injured or dies in a collision.
Personal Property Coverage
- Get reimbursed for personal belongings that are damaged in an accident or stolen from your car.
Call Now for your Free Quotes